VANRATH are recruiting for a temporary Video Production Developer (Band 5) for a large and well-known Public Sector organisation. This is an immediate start on a temporary ongoing basis, an excellent opportunity for a graduate with one years relevant experience to get into the Public Sector.
The post holder will be expected to lead in the production of video content within the multi-disciplinary Communications team.
Video production can feature all aspects of the work of the organisation and its work with partner organisations and the post holder will have a key role in planning, scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing high-quality content for both internal and external channels in suitable formats for broadcast and digital media.
As a dynamic communications professional you will be able to think and operate strategically, as well as react to the ever changing priorities of the organisaitons communications environment. You will be creative and highly organised, with experience in video production.
Working alongside members of the communications team in a complex and changing environment, the role also involves the person to have the ability to work independently at times and keep pace with new communication technologies, to be able to continue to deliver effective solutions in a fast paced digital/social media world.
- To lead in the production of video content ensuring the maintenance of a strong, positive and credible image for the organisation and its work, with high-quality content for both internal and external channels.
- Play a key role in pre-production - including planning; site selection; scripting; storyboarding; identifying participants and casting where necessary; and ensuring photographic/filming consent forms are collected and completed correctly.
- Play a key role in filming to a high standard - including camera operation; audio recording; lighting; and shooting cutaways/b-roll footage and sequences.
- Play a key role in high-standard post-production - including editing in multiple formats for digital and broadcast media; providing rough-cuts for review; subtitling final content; and seeking final approval from appropriate representatives.
- Undertake additional duties within the Communications team where necessary.
- A third level degree in a relevant subject;
- one year's experience in pre-production, filming, and post-production of professional video content, which includes experience in:
- DLSR camera operation
- Sound equipment setup
- Lighting setup
- Professional editing using either Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, or equivalent
- Detailed storyboarding and planning video production.
- An excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation in Northern Ireland.
- Salary starting from £25,655 with full pay from Day 1.
- Hybrid working approach, with equipment provided to work from home.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…