- Job Reference: JMJM1522
- Job Title: Vehicle Technician
- Salary: £11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Bonus
- Joining Bonus: £1,000
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Belfast , Craigavon , Newtownards , Knockmore
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician or mechanic? Ready for a fantastic opportunity to start a career within one of the largest network of dealerships in the world?
VANRATH are recruiting a Vehicle Technician to become an important part of the Aftersales team, delivering an exceptional level of service that customers can trust and you can take pride in. This role is an introductory opportunity, with career progression at the forefront.
Our client is one of the world's largest network of brand-committed dealerships and are accredited as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Companies to Work For.
Their network consists of 58 dealership sites throughout the UK and Channel Islands, with a UK staff base of over 3,500. With a focus firmly placed on investing in both their overall business and employees, they set the benchmark in the industry for standards and service.
The Ideal Person:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Experience as an Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Ability to deliver high standards of technical advice and service.
- Valid Full UK Driving License
- Performance Related Bonus
- 33 days annual leave in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Industry leading package
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250