VANRATH are recruiting a talented UX Developer for a leading eLearning solutions provider, working remotely with a central hub in Belfast City Centre.
In this new role, created due to growth, the UX Developer will work collaboratively with the wider team of UX designers to bring client requirements & design concepts into reality.
You must be fundamentally customer driven with a focus on the user experience, making the applications visually impressive and to the highest standard of usability. Working as part of a team is an important aspect in this role, so if you enjoy working alongside UX peers this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
- £22,000 - £35,000 base salary DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Perkbox benefits
- 35 days paid holiday
- Flexible working/ remote first approach
- Protected training & development hours
Established in 2005, Synergy Learning is a remote first leading learning technologies company, located in Northern Ireland. A global leader in the design and development of custom learning solutions, having helped clients in over 40 countries through more than 1000 projects.
They are a certified Moodle partner and a Platinum Totara Partner and have won numerous awards in recognition for their work with these platforms.
Customers are the central focus of everything they do, working in partnership with clients as diverse as Ryanair and the National Health Service to help them improve their performance.
They thrive on teamwork and are a community of experts who are proud of a friendly and professional approach to getting the job done.
Everything they do is underpinned by their vision, mission and values that are inherent to their day-to-day work.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Aligned with Synergy Learning's Vision & Values
- 2+ years' experience & knowledge;
- Of HTML and CSS
- With CSS pre-processors such as SASS and LESS
- Using version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Of web accessibility standards
- Proven track record of testing, debugging and addressing development issues (E.g. Cross Browser compatibility issues)
- Prioritise teamwork via strong communication & collaboration skills
- Commercial experience and/or a passion for PHP development
- Knowledge of Virtual Learning Environments such as Moodle/Totara
- LAMP Experience (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
- Experience in NodeJS/NPM
- Experience in using task runner modules such as Grunt/Gulp
- Knowledge of bug/issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Experience in using modern front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Develop professional user interfaces for learning platforms such as Moodle/ Totara
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to guarantee high quality, on-time and on-budget projects
- Delivering optimum results for customers
- Conduct UX consultancy sessions to deliver project requirements
- Ensure the highest quality of design, implementation & internal/external documentation
- Collaborate with non-technical staff in emerging web development techniques & best practises
- Provide accurate task estimations
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.