UX Designer - 4 DAY WEEK (up to £40k)
4-day week or 3-day weekend?
There are many reasons that a UX Designer would want to join this one-of-a-kind company in NI as a UX Designer:
- 4-day week / 3-day weekend
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most skilled engineers and designers in NI and the wider UK
- Your work as a UX Designer will make a difference for companies such as Microsoft, Netflix, LinkedIn, and many more.
- You will have lots of flexibility on WFH and Hours
- Competitive base salary plus an annual bonus and other benefits
- You will join a culture that wants to see you grow and focus on your personal development
- Lastly… the people - after one chat with these folk, you will know you won't meet a nicer bunch!
What do you need?
- At least 1-2 years' experience as a UX Designer… preferably in a software house
- Experience working with a lot of data
- Knowledge of software engineering
- Experience with Figma, Sketch or InVision
Apply today or get in touch with Jordan Burns at VANRATH to learn more about this company or opportunities in the UI/UX market.