BAND 5 Project Support- HSCNI
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a BAND 5 Project Support for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an urgent start for an initial duration of 8 weeks. The post holder will be the Project Assistant to the Programme Manager and senior Project Managers, liaising closely a management team to ensure that projects and work streams meet key milestones.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Project Manager to join an organisation going through a significant range of projects. You will have excellent access to HSCNI work to get an idea of if this is an area you would like to explore further.
Modernisation of a regional and integrated Blood Production and Tracking solution.
BAND 5 HSCNI payscale, plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
- In conjunction with the Head of Strategic Transformation contribute to the development of project plans.
- To manage assigned work streams through to completion.
- To support the management of projects including contributing to the development of business cases, risk registers, benefits realisation and contingency plans.
- To report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- To attend internal and external meetings and working groups, relevant to the role, contributing to the meetings and bring back key actions and points for discussion with the Head of Strategic Transformation
- To monitor associated project costs.
- To liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary.
Must have demonstrable examples of supporting on all aspects of the project, including stakeholder engagement, developing, and updating documentation, meeting minutes, preparation for gateway review, and other admin as required by Project Managers.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HSCNI PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.