A leading manufacturing business are keen to secure a talented Treasury Administrator to join their team on an initial interim contract basis. This role is offering a hybrid working approach for the successful candidate.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression and career development
- Hybrid working from home and office working model
- Initial interim contract with a view to permanent
A recognisable manufacturing business based in Lurgan are recruiting for a Treasury Administrator to join them on an initial interim contract. This opportunity has the potential to go permanent. The organisation is currently going through a period of transition and it is an exciting time to join.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Treasury Assistant will be responsible for supporting the treasury team with managing employee expenses, daily banking requirements and monthly reporting.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Treasury Administrator and keen to join a progressive organisation:
- Comfortable working at high volume
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of a large ERP system (SAP desirable)
As a Treasury Administrator you will:
- Processing expense claims
- Daily processing of electronic payments
- Support bank reconciliations in the Treasury Management System
- Management of bank documentation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and support to our clients and candidates