VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a Treasury Administrator for a trailblazer in the energy industry. My client has a close-knit finance function and are expanding their AP function to help meet the needs of the business. My client operates across three separate areas, has annual turnover which exceeds 2 billion euro a year and is one of Ireland's Top 50 Businesses.
My client has a generous renumeration on package on offer to attract the best talent in a very competitive market…
- Hybrid working
- Bonus incentive
- On-site parking
- Well-being initiative
The successful candidate will play a vital part as they will have responsibility for the end-to-end Treasury Administrator. The successful candidate will ensure best practice in the management of purchase orders, payments, and vendor management. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following day-to-day:
* Preparation and checking of confirmations for callable account deposits, fixed term deposits and foreign exchange deal (spot and forward) confirmations
* Prepare or process the transfer of internal and external funds
* Prepare, review or process payment proposals for submission of supplier payments to the bank.
* Print and cancel cheques and maintain cheque registers
* Maintain the collateral positions for the Letter of Credit and cash collateral facilities
* Maintain and update the cash books for relevant bank transactions and ensure the income and expenditure detailed in the cashbook are posted to the accounting system (SAP)
* Prepare and agree bank reconciliations at month end between Bank statements, the cash books and SAP
* Update Treasury records for all loans, interest and hedges, and prepare monthly accruals for input to SAP
* Assist the Treasury team in managing the working capital requirements of the Group including cash flow forecasting
* Submit EMIR reporting as necessary
* Support managing the treasury mailbox and answering queries that arise
* Provide support in maintain banking mandates and in setting up new accounts as necessary
* Maintain strong working relationships with the Groups banks, including supporting KYC and other queries
* Maintain banking and other treasury related records
* Any other duties as deemed necessary
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a fast-paced finance environment and be able to show relevant experience to this role. Moreover, it would be beneficial with the successful candidate has previous exposure to SAP.
- Proven experience working in a relevant role in a fast-paced commercial finance environment
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or Level 4 or above including Maths and English
- Experience of working with Accounts Packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience dealing with 3rd party contracts and managing relations
A fantastic opportunity to join a renowned company, who are continually growing. My client can offer career progression and exposure to a vast global market. Moreover, the travel opportunities are endless, combined with a great benefits package and flexible working to suit everyone. To discuss this vacancy further, or any other Accounting and Finance roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland please contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest of confidence or apply via the link.