VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of a Treasury Administrator.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm) - Hybrid - Flexible working times
£25,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities + Bonus
- The Treasury Administrator sits within the Treasury Team within Energia Group's central Group Finance function.
- This is a key role within the team, where the successful applicant will provide accounting expertise and support across the full range of treasury processes within this challenging and critical function
- The successful applicant will produce consistently high-quality work that meets the needs of the function and producing and maintain accounting and administrative records to achieve their business outcomes.
The Ideal Person
- Have at least 2 years previous experience in a treasury/accounts receivable/accounts payable/cash management or similar role.
- Relevant experience completing bank or supplier statement reconciliations and properly dealing with differences when they arise.
- Experience of double entry/general postings.
- A high degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of integrated accounting systems e.g. SAP, SAGE.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact PhilDoherty or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
Your time is precious, you may already have a full-time job and you want to spend your spare time doing the things you enjoy, not scouring the job boards. A good recruiter will already know about most of the vacancies in your sector and/or will know exactly where to look. They have eight hours a day dedicated to matching candidates with vacancies, so let them do it for you. They also know the hiring managers personally and have direct lines into them. They speak to them all the time. It's their job to know their clients' businesses inside out. In some cases, better than their own HR departments do.
"An established recruiter will have invaluable market knowledge and can advise on the current job market trends, including the salary scales and growth areas. We also have excellent relationships with some of the finest and most reputable businesses in the region. We can offer advice and insights into a sector you may be wanting to carve a career within and can advise on the necessary experience, qualifications and qualities needed."