VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an industry leading Logistics & Transport organisation in Dungannon with the recruitment of a Transport Programmer to join their expanding team.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a Monday - Friday position - 40 hours per week (Hours may be negotiated at the interview stage).
£26,000 - £28,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
- Being the main point of contact for customers.
- Programming and scheduling orders for delivery throughout Northern Ireland.
- Liaising closely with customers and transport planners ensuring the highest standards of customer service are upheld at all times.
- Maintaining accurate records of orders.
- Focusing on efficiency to maximise fleet utilisation whilst adhering to customer requirements in a prompt, timely manner.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong IT skills: Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of transport and agricultural industries.
- Excellent geographical awareness of Northern Ireland.
- Agricultural and/or transport experience in a working capacity.
- Excellent geographical awareness of rural Northern Ireland.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.