Transport and Compliance Coordinator
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an established business in the Antrim area, that now have a standalone position available to oversee transport planning for the island of Ireland. You will oversee a relatively small fleet, circa 20 drivers, and will manage compliance and third-party logistics providers when required. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Three year's in a similar role
- CPC qualification / knowledge
- Previous experience dealing with insurance/compliance
The the Transport Planner, some duties will include:
- Plan driver routes all over Ireland
- Responsibility for shipments, liaising closely with hauliers
- Manage CPC records for all drivers
- Ensure vehicle MOT and tax payments are processed
- Oversight of all driver insurance documentation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.