Training Support Officer (23k) (Ballymena)
Looking for your next rewarding career move in education? This might be a good option.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £23,000
- High street perks card
- On site parking
- Opportunity to mentor students
- Great role to support career development
About your next employer
Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a local college that is the main provider of higher and further education and training for a population of over 429,000. They provide students with a life-changing, supportive and innovative experience designed to equip them with the skills to compete successfully in the global workplace.
- Level 3 Qualification
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade 'C' or above (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administrative role
- Minimum of one years' experience gained with the last 5 years of working to support trainees/apprentices within a Training Organisation
- Access to a car to effectively discharge the duties of this post
What you'll do
- Source appropriate work placements
- Monitor trainee/apprentices' attendance and progress in line with internal procedures and DfE training guidelines
- Liaise with trainee/apprentices and employers to resolve any issues
- Support trainee/apprentices in the delivery of Personal Training Plans and successful completion of qualifications
- Participate in team meetings as required by Work Based Learning Manager.
- Achieve company targets for trainee/apprentice monitoring visits, work placements and ensure compliance with company regulations.
For further information on this job, or any other Education job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan for a confidential chat today.