An amazing opportunity has just opened up for Training Officer, specialising in developing and delivering training, to join our client, a well known public sector organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an experienced training professional to support the organisation on an initial 5 month basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known public sector organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
- At least 2 years' experience in developing and delivering training programmes; experience of ICT training highly desirable.
- Knowledge of change management approaches, and the ability to flex these to best suit the project team, to ensure embedding and adoption of the change and realisation of benefits;
- A passion for sharing knowledge; driving desired behaviours through a coaching mentality;
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to translate messages and information for many differing audience needs.
As Training Officer you will:
- Develop and deliver training to support the business change process associated with the PPM, supporting individuals to adapt, change and behave differently to maximise the benefits of PPM
- Development and delivery of a comprehensive training programme for relevant staff, including the use of the PPM platform and the associated business change;
- Development comprehensive training support materials;
- Support the delivery of a comprehensive change management programme in relation to the roll out of PPM
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.