Trainee Accountant (CIMA/ACCA Pathway)
VANRATH are pleased to be exclusively working with a professional services organisation as they look to increase, they size of their existing accounting team, due to increased demand of their sought-after services. Our client is keen to bring a Trainee Accountant on-board. The Trainee Accountant will have recently commenced their IATI/AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualification and be keen to grow and develop in a role which will ultimately pave the foundation of their career as a Charted Accountant. As a Trainee Accountant, you will be client facing, in a fast-paced industry and undertake an array of accounting tasks daily to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
We are delighted to be exclusively representing a property mogul in the UK and ROI market. Our client specialises in commercial property to ensure developers, investors and occupiers have access to the highest quality developments in the market.
Our client has a generation has an excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate…
- Excellent in-house training and development opportunities
- Study support
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid working
- 25 days holiday which increase with service
The successful Trainee Accountant will be responsible for a number of client portfolios and quarterly reporting to ensure client accounts are kept up to date. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the entire portfolio and being main point of contact with assistance from Purchase Ledger / Cashiering team / Credit Control & Service Charge team
The Ideal Candidate
This role is suited to an individual who is pursuing a professional qualification, whether that be an Accounting Technician qualification or their Charted Accountant exams. Our client would like an individual who is driven and keen to learn, as they want to provide clear career progression and longevity for the successful candidate. Moreover, our client will provide study support to ensure the successful individual reaches their career goals. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Working toward or completed their IATI/AAT OR working toward their CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualification
- Experience in a fast-paced accountancy based role
- Driven to ascertain career progression
- Experience with Excel (V-lookups and Pivot tables)
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and numeracy.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Must be highly self-motivated, mature attitude and pro-active.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and drives positive change.
A fantastic opportunity keen and driven finance professional who is keen to enter a role which offers great variety ad a chance to further enhance their skill-set. Working in a close-knit team, you will develop skills and play a vital role in the overall running of the business.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.