Test Automation Developer (100% Remote)
Exclusive opportunity for a Test Automation Developer to join a brand-new remote team in NI.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Test Automation Developer who has:
- Experience in an Agile / DevOps environment
- Experience developing Automated test frameworks
- Competency in C#/ NUnit
- Experience in CI/CD tools would be advantageous
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Remote working (forever)
- Flexible working hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Private medical
As a Test Automation Developer, you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Play a key role in a brand-new Software team in Northern Ireland
- Play a key role in development of applications for use in the Insurance Sector
- Develop Automated Testing framework
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines
VANRATH are proud to be working Exclusively with this Global client as they build a brand-new team in Northern Ireland. Building high-performance solutions for the Insurance sector using a modern .Net tech stack they are committed to hiring for attitude before training and developing people through their careers.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.