Temporary Finance Manager (Belfast City Centre)
VANRATH are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for a Temporary Finance Manager for a Belfast based Public Sector body who are looking for interim support over the next 9-12 months. This company, while City Centre based, will allow compete flexibility to work from home and requires someone who can start relatively quickly to facilitate a handover.
- To prepare group financial projections, budgets, cashflows, management and financial accounts and other ad hoc projects
- To supervise and line manage a team of finance staff to ensure sound systems and procedures are in operation and are regularly reviewed and updated.
- To assume responsibility for the delivery and communication of financial policies, procedures and financial information to other departments and outreach scheme staff.
- To assist in the development of the finance function in accordance with the policies and procedures and assume responsibility for the management of various financial functions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant or Part Qualified accountant with strong industry experience
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office to include strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and financial process experience.
- Ability to management and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience within Public Sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.