VANRATH have partnered with a leading food and brand innovation companies, that support retail and foodservice businesses across the island.
£22,000 - £25,000. Excellent benefits including and development opportunities.
We are looking for someone with a passion to lead, motivate and co-ordinate our team of Telesales / Customer Service Representatives. The Team Leader will have experience in delivering an excellent customer experience. They will manage and delegate the daily workload and ensure the team is able to work to and achieve set targets. They will also be responsible for managing escalated customer issues and liaising internally with other senior members of staff to ensure we deliver on our First for Service commitment.
- Effectively manage and motivate a team to achieve sales targets and key performance indicators whilst ensuring behavioural competencies are managed.
- Develop your team through on the job observation & coaching sessions, update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Conduct development based one to ones monthly and feed into annual performance conversations
- Develop and deliver training for representatives, ensuring they are equipped to up-sell the company product range and effectively deal with all customer queries.
- Build and leverage effective relationships with key points of contact across the business; Sales, Supply Chain, Trading.
- Arrange staff scheduling and act as first point of contact for staffing issues.
- Manage the telephony solution, reporting and overall success of call routing.
- Advise on adjustments needed to staff schedules to match work volumes.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Create, maintain and regularly review Standard Operating procedures for the team.
- HR policy management including absence and performance.
- Identify and resolve problems including key performance metrics, staff optimisation and process improvements.
- Identify and escalate required system improvements.
- A minimum of one year's people management experience with extensive Customer Care experience. Or evidence of Stepping up to management.
- Experience in developing, motivating and leading a high performing / professional team and delivering on targets.
- Broad experience of working with customers, understanding their needs and translating these into processes / improvements.
- Proficiency in MS Office & Customer Services software
- Good written and communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices & techniques
- Good leadership & interpersonal skills
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Call centre management experience (outbound calling / working to targets)
- Foodservice, Wholesale Or Drinks Industry Experience.
- Experience with either remote working or Hybrid teamwork.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.