VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading Telecoms firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Outbound Desk Based Sales Advisor.
This is a permanent position with working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5.00pm
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on experience plus generous commission structure with an OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
In addition to this the role also come with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in telecoms, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Confident in closing business deals effectively
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and learn new skills
- Contact new customers along with leads and referrals and pitching a portfolio of products and solutions
- Meet and exceed targets for sales, quality and customer
- Explain and demonstrate product features and benefits
- Obtain more orders or referrals from existing customers
- Provide after-sales care when needed
- Tailor solutions to the customer using your knowledge and insight
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at email@example.com.
Recruitment agencies have your best interests at heart, and just because a role has come up that matches your job history and skills doesn't necessarily mean it is the right fit for you. The recruiter will make sure that the role suits your personality and career goals before putting you forward to the company.
At each stage of the recruitment process, your recruiter will offer you additional help and support to increase your chances of securing the role and address any concerns that you may have.
During your initial call with a recruiter, they will suggest ways for you to improve your CV and identify other opportunities in different sectors that you may not have considered before.
One of the great things about searching for your next role with a recruitment agency is that it's completely free. You won't be charged any fees for signing up with them or using their expertise.
The way you register with a recruitment agency has changed since Covid-19 hit. In the past where you would nip into the office to sign up without an appointment, it's now advised that you call up prior to having a discussion with them to ensure there are roles available in your industry.
Alternatively, you can register online with an agency and send your CV in as well as your desired role and salary and someone will get back in touch with you.