VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing fuel companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit an Telephone Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will work within the company's fantastic Newry or Belfast office.
Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm)
£24,000 (leading into £25,000 upon completion of probation) with a realistic OTE of £10,000 (£35,000 package which is uncapped)
- Self-source leads in your designated sales area and make contact (Cold calling).
- Call the leads distributed by head office for your designated sales area (Warm calling).
- Identify decision-makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities.
- Provide decision-makers with information on our products and services.
- Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross and upselling various related services.
- Complete contracts and proposals for new customers.
- Maintaining the company database (CRM) on all sales opportunities.
- Handle account enquiries as required.
- Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications.
- Being discreet and protecting the confidentiality of the data you are exposed to on a day-to-day basis.
- Complete all applications, processes & procedures utilising the IT system provided.
- Actively partaking in virtual & face to face team meetings as and when required.
- Attending required training (onsite & virtually)
- Participation in appraisals and performance reviews, duties, training requirements and development.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures, regulations, and Health & Safety guideline
- Demonstrate confidentiality at all times.
- Commitment to preserving high customer care standards at all times.
- Supporting team members.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the postholder
- Proven experience working in a target-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills.
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional, and proactive approach.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Able to reliably commute or relocate to one of our offices, Newry, or Belfast (Note: This is only applicable to applicants from NI only).
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.