VANRATH have partnered with one of largest printing companies in Belfast. The organisation is looking to recruit a Telesales Sales Representative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£32,000 + OTE (£40,000-£45,000) (salary dependent on experience)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Calling both previous and existing customers
- Prospecting and qualifying conversations with potential customers
- Provide warm sales leads to the Senior Sales Manager in a timely and well organised way
- Undertake any tasks required to support the sales function within the company
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a telesales position role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- Understands how to structure a sales call using a range of different questioning styles
- Very comfortable with objection handling
- Experience making high volume calls
- Has a professional "thick skin" and is very comfortable working in an open office environment
- Engaging telephone manner and can quickly build rapport with clients
- Experience in Printing industry ideal but not required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.