VANRATH have partnered with one of largest printing companies in Belfast. The organisation is looking to recruit a Telesales Sales Representative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£30,000 + OTE (£40,000-£45,000)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Calling both previous and existing customers
- Prospecting and qualifying conversations with potential customers
- Provide warm sales leads to the Senior Sales Manager in a timely and well organised way
- Undertake any tasks required to support the sales function within the company
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a telesales position role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- Understands how to structure a sales call using a range of different questioning styles
- Very comfortable with objection handling
- Experience making high volume calls
- Has a professional "thick skin" and is very comfortable working in an open office environment
- Engaging telephone manner and can quickly build rapport with clients
- Experience in Printing industry ideal but not required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.