VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband company with the recruitment of an Telecoms Field Sales Representative. Fantastic company to work in.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday.
The candidate can live in anywhere in Northern Ireland. You will be supplied with a Company Car and Fuel card.
£40,000 - £60,000 OTE ( £24,000 Base Salary + Monthly Bonus) - (There is no limit with this bonus for driven individuals who want to make much more than the OTE) + Fantastic Bonus KPI system + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Many more benefits + Great training provided
- This is a door to door field sales role and you will be going to customers houses to sell our product across NI
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing the company all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
The Ideal Person
- Experience with either field sales/ door to door sales/ or face-to-face sales
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
We are committed to developing close working partnerships with our clients to ensure that we get to know both you and your business. This ensures we present only the highest calibre candidates who meet the job specifications and the cultural fit of your business.
We're a team of specialist consultants with a unique blend of experience and sector expertise that sets us apart from the competition. These skills have made us the most trusted leading specialist recruitment partner for many of Northern Ireland's most successful companies to date.
We have been accredited with the International Quality Standard (ISO 9001:2015) since 2003 for high-quality workflows and processes, highlighting the strength of process and the structures that we have embedded in our business. We continue to be audited on an annual basis to ensure ongoing compliance.