My client, one of Belfast's fastest growing IT Software Houses currently require a Tech Writer for their city centre based business.
You should have:
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and job experience as a Technical Writer or Senior Technical Writer with demonstrable experience in the required tools
- Technical writing experience, with a lucid and concise writing style
- Skilled at extracting information from product experts and communicating that information in a succinct, straightforward style in technical documentation
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp, Corel Paint Shop Pro and HTML.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with a broad cross-section of co-workers and customers
- Experience with software product documentation with a market-leading software company desirable
As a Technical Writer, the successful candidate will have the responsibility to:
- Produce accurate, high quality, well written product documentation in coordination with product subject matter experts and the Technical Publications team
- Perform project management tasks related to a set of documentation deliverables
- Driving and coordinating a project from beginning to end
- Create training curricula and documentation, including multimedia delivery
- Ensure documentation is written for easy localisation into foreign languages
- Work with a variety of personalities and teams in a schedule driven environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…