VANRATH are recruiting for this exciting new Technical Writer opportunity for one of the top software houses in Belfast. As the appointed Technical Writer, you will help to implement the newly established documentation roadmap. Our client have a large and secure customer base with new products coming to market. The successful Technical Writer will benefit from a supportive team but they should also have the capability to take the initiative.
- Implement the documentation roadmap
- Work with the product teams to prepare customer documentation.
- Help bring new products to market
- Ensure documentation delivered is of the highest standard
- Participate in the continual review and improvement process for documentation
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Have 3+ years' experience documenting highly technical software for customers, within an IT environment
- Have a good understanding of GIT/ Gibhub and DITA XML or aptitude to learn
- Have a passion for writing documentation that improves the user experience.
- Have experience documenting end-to-end solutions.
- Be flexible in taking on new assignments and resolving customer issues.
- Solid technical writing experience using a range of tools
£45,000 - £60,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…