Technical Team Lead (80k, Belfast, Hybrid)
Salary & Benefits
- £80k salary + bonus up to 20%
- Working hybrid in Belfast office (3 days at home and 2 in the office) - can accommodate 1 day per week
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Private medical care and income protection
The ideal person
- Possess solid people management and technical leadership experience.
- Have extensive knowledge of C#,.NET, Restful APIs, and data;
- Have the ability to mentor, coach, and review the work of engineers;
- Experience with cloud technologies; Azure experience is preferred, but it's fine if you have AWS or GCP instead
- Knowledge of the retirement income market would be beneficial but not essential
- Assist developers, QA, and other technical leads; serve as the team's technical leader.
- They want you to be a great manager of people because you will be taking over a team of four existing employees.
- Work closely with product owners to assist with the architecture of project deliverables.
- Take the initiative in creating and putting into practise excellent Web apps and other cutting-edge solutions using the proper, industry-recognized tools, technologies, and languages.
- To make improvements to the project, the development, and the code bases.
Vanrath are pleased to be working with a UK-based specialist in financial services that caters to the retirement income market. They're looking for people who are committed to giving their clients the greatest service possible, thus they're not only looking for candidates with experience in conventional finance. In addition to being named one of Belfast's top employers and one of the top 100 significant firms in the UK, they have won numerous awards from both Belfast and the rest of the UK.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence.