Technical Team Lead (£80k, Belfast, Hybrid)
Salary & Benefits
- £80k salary + bonus up to 20%
- Working hybrid in Belfast (3 days at home, 2 in the office)
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Private medical care and income protection
The ideal person
- Good experience as a technical lead and have good experience with people managment
- Be able to mentor and coach developers and review their work
- Solid experience in C#, .NET, Restful APIs and data
- Good knowledge of SQL and TSQL
- Experience with cloud technologies, Azure is desirable but don't mind if you have AWS or GCP
- Be a technical leader of the team - mix of Developers, QA and other technical leads.
- Taking over an existing team of 4 and want you to be strong with people management and leading a team.
- Work closely with product owners and assist in architecture in relation to project deliverables.
- Lead & implement high-quality Web applications and other innovative solutions using appropriate, industry-standard tools, technologies and languages.
- To contribute to the improvement of the code base, and project and development processes
Vanrath are happy to be working with a specialist UK financial services company that are focusing their efforts on the retirement income market. They're not just looking for candidates that are traditional finance people they are looking agile operators who can find solutions quickly and are committed to doing the right thing for their customers. They have won numerous awards in Belfast and throughout the rest of the UK, UK's top 100 large companies, 10 best companies to work for in Belfast etc.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan in the strictest confidence.