- Great Holiday Package
- Competitive salary - Experience based
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
- Free car parking
Our client is one of the leading in their industry, they are constantly researching new ideas and exploring creative solutions to ensure their client base business can perform efficiently and effectively. This client has ambitious growth plans and are currently looking for people who are passionate in IT and want to be part of building something special. Our client are not only industry leaders and award winners but are also committed to making life better for all their employees and in turn successful client relationships.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years, they are keen to secure the very best Technical Support Specialist talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in break fix/managed services environment or a 3rd line support role and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more hands on team lead role:
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Physical and Virtualised systems (HyperV and VmWare)
- Experience and exposure to higher level networking deployments and support
- Excellent communication / leadership & customer service skills
As an Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients in relation to support services, SLA obligations and meet internal expectations
- Provide escalation support to all clients.
- Develop effective communications skills with clients / colleagues in explaining technical matters with non-technical people.
- Experience working with customers to solve technical problems
- Complete responsibility and ownership for team performance against company KPI's.
- Provide regular feedback to the Operations Director on team performance.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.