Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a leading globally successful company within the telecommunications industry that can give you a wealth of experience and progress you into a more managerial role? Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a modern tech stack and exciting new projects. This could be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is the leading provider of mission-critical, cloud-native monetisation and revenue management software on the private and public cloud. They are recognised by the industry for its disruptive and innovative approach beyond the cloud. They leverage their solutions to gain the freedom to experiment with new capabilities with speed and agility. The result is the rapid introduction of new customer offerings services and commercial models to accelerate their business, making them the best in the industry!
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Technical Support Management talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you have 5+ years experience in an IT Support role and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity to manage a team with one of the most well renowned global telecommunication firms:
- Solid industry and product knowledge related to software for mobile communications service providers
- Ability to communicate effectively in regards to complex technical issues
- Good understanding of external interface devices such as switches/routers, networking etc
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to work proactively under minimal supervision
As a Technical Support Manager, you will:
- Manage service escalations as needed
- Along with technical support, assist in the development of resolution plans and manage all parties involved to ensure a quick and accurate resolution
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customer's technical organisation
- Pro-actively monitor problem-tracking databases to identify problems before they are escalated
- Work closely with Project Management throughout implementation in order to communicate effectively with customer regarding project status
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.