In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer depending on experience. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including annual bonus, wellbeing and development allowance, pension scheme and much more.
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading IoT security firm to recruit a Technical Solutions Expert.
The Ideal Person
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- You have solid experience with and good technical understanding of smart card technologies and specifications, including 3GPP, ETSI, JavaCard, Global Platform, and others.
- You have a technical understanding of enterprise software and familiarity with related software services (SaaS), ideally within the IoT and/or mobile telecoms contexts.
- You have experience with embedded systems development.
- You have excellent communication, presentation and listening skills with varied audience types and sizes.
- You have good ability to articulate new and complex product offerings, and to synthesize multiple viewpoints, perspectives and opinions with objective and impartial analysis to solve problems, gain consensus, and drive decisions.
- You are organised and flexible, exhibit high autonomy, are a problem solver, and a self-starter with a "can do" attitude.
- You are willing to travel.
- Build deep technical and business relationships with customers with support from multiple teams
- Articulate and educate customers on technical aspects of the company's value proposition.
- You will capture and amalgamate technical requirements into clearly defined solutions, conduct technical viability assessments, and scope and estimate projects accordingly.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers, customers and other teams to oversee the technical delivery of projects and responses to RFIs, RFPs and tender bids.
- You will be the "customer voice" towards our Product and Engineering groups, articulating customer and field requirements, and the company's voice towards the customer, explaining how to use current and planned capabilities.
Account Technical Support
- Collaborate with customers to capture technical needs and ensure delivery of appropriate solutions and will define statements of work.
- Work closely with Project and Product Managers as well as the Professional Services and other teams to ensure successful planning and execution of customer-related projects and technical work.
- Define acceptance testing processes that need to be carried out post-delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to technical queries from customers.
- Assign technical tickets to relevant engineers and teams, and oversee the delivery thereof to customers.
- You will provide higher-level technical training on products and services to customers.
- For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at email@example.com