In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £45,000 - £55,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading international firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Technical Services Engineer - Network Level 3.
The Ideal Person
· 3 years' experience of supporting a broad range of Network Technologies at a senior level.
· Extensive knowledge of MPLS/ LAN / WAN management
· Experience of supporting Juniper routing(JunOS)
· Experience of supporting and understanding of Firewalls Cisco Threat Defence HA , Forcepoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Watch guard.
· A good understanding of IT Networks infrastructure and the ability for faultfind and document these networks end to end.
· Extensive working knowledge of monitoring solutions, SolarWinds, PRTG, LogicMonitor.
· Experience with service provider or enterprise network environments
- Management of the business system data including our Disaster Recovery systems
- Supporting all network and security infrastructure (MLPLS/ LAN / WAN / WLAN / Firewalls / Application/VPN, Delivery Controllers etc.)
- Day-to-day maintenance and operation of the above in secure environments.
- Implementation of any new systems related to these areas.
- Continual improvement of the systems based on changing demands.
- Liaising with various departments within the business.
- Coordinating with 3rd party suppliers and partners to support, maintain and implement these systems.
- Provisioning of circuits
- Integrity and control of business data
- Control and support of Internet access
- Daily management and monitoring of core network systems in the Network Operations Centre
- Datacentre visits for hardware and software maintenance and installation
- 24/7 support cover
- Please note that this job description is subject to ongoing review as new demands and best working practises are considered, agreed and implemented.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security or Network Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.