In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £50,000 - £55,000 based on experience plus a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a leading worldwide client who are recruiting for a strong quality candidate to fill the role of Technical Services Engineer- SQL-L3
The Ideal Person
If you are seeking a new, exciting position and have two to three plus years of experience working in a SQL environment:
- SQL Server knowledge
- Experience of leading multiple projects
- Good working knowledge of Windows Servers technologies
- A working knowledge of firewalls
- A working knowledge of routing
- An understanding of virtual server technologies e.g. VMWare
The duties of a Technical Services Engineer include:
- Be responsible for day-to-day SQL management
- Have backup and restoration responsibilities
- Build/Design and enhance SQL servers/services that align with the end users needs
- Be able to carry out advanced troubleshooting, mentoring level 2 DBA(s) and mitigation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.