Are you looking to spring board your career with a hugely successful company that can give you a wealth of experience and training? This might be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- On-Site parking and healthcare cash plan
- Company matched pension and life assurance
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions to their clients. They act as the main point of contact with a worldwide presence, to help leading brands unlock the power of integrated technology. They encourage tech adoption through their two core divisions of Cyber Security and Cloud. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Technical Services Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1+ years' experience working in a Technical Support environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Experience in Customer Service
- Previous experience in the IT Industry
- Keen interest in the Technology sector
As a Technical Services Analyst Role, you will:
- Provide a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email and our customer portal
- Log calls accurately, with a high level of detail on the call management system
- Proactively deal with Customers Queries
- Carry out basic incident resolution
- Generate reports for and on behalf of management as required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.