VANRATH have partnered with leading manufacturer of power washers, power washing accessories and generators.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£26,500-£31,500. Excellent benefits including and development opportunities.
Monday - Thursday 7.15am - 4.30pm
Friday - 7.15am - 3.15pm
- Point of contact for sales and technical queries regarding our pressure washer or generator range which includes parts and accessories.
- Dealing with customers throughout the UK and Ireland via email and telephone.
- Be able to advise the correct product based on application/use.
- Mechanically inclined individuals with prior experience, or experience in small electrical and engine driven machines are preferred.
- Processing sales orders via stock control system.
- Assisting with technical/ troubleshooting problems.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations placed on site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry / Similar Industry experience.
- Work well alone or as part of a team.
- Computer literacy - familiar with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Check out some of your candidate feedback-
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. They very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''