Are you interested in joining an expanding global company in one of their newest and most profitable product ranges? We have an exciting Technical Sales Engineer position for you.
One of the world's largest steel manufacturing companies in the UK with a global customer base. The successful Technical Sales Engineer will join the most profitable division, who have grown massively in the last 3 years since their patented flagship product was launched.
- Work on exciting new projects which vitally improve the safety of housing and commercial buildings across the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Health Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity cover
- Training and development scheme.
What you'll be doing:
- Create precise technical quotes from architects' drawings and client data.
- Drive lead generation from existing orders for future projects.
- Develop mark-up drawings and quotations for discussion.
- Maintain customer service targets; prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to KPIs in schedule value, quantity, and turnaround.
- Log quotes for streamlined tracking.
- Collaborate with Production team to coordinate orders and call-offs as per client schedules.
- Oversee multiple projects with a proactive client focus.
- Manage project documentation.
What you'll bring:
- Technical background in architectural technologist, design, or surveyor roles.
- Customer service, sales or lead generation experience.
- Provide quotes, manage clients and oversee projects.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and other relevant software.
- Strong time management and client relations skills.
For further information on this job, or any other Construction job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Leon Govan for a confidential chat today.