In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £22500 plus a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading global professional services network who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the Technology Risk and Controls Analyst role.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree level (or relevant industry experience)
- Previous experience in auditing / assurance or compliance function
- Experience in IT controls testing
- Knowledge of Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Understanding of Information Technology
- Good understanding of risk, control and compliance testing methodology
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Cyber Security related certifications including ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISM, COBIT, CISSP, CIPM
- Degree in Information Technology or related subject or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of information security controls & ISMS standards such as ISO 27001/2, COBIT and NIST
- Experience with SOC2 compliance standards
- Perform risk assessment on suppliers and identify risk domains.
- Conduct remote/onsite security assessments.
- Review policy and procedures relating to information security and data privacy.
- Ensure that potential issues are raised promptly and discussed with management to identify options to mitigate risk.
- Identify, document and communicate control gaps/deficiencies to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate client management skills throughout the assessment process.
- Identify process efficiencies/enhancements to keep assessment programs in line with industry best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of Vendors for the firm;
- Negotiate remediation plan with suppliers
- Maintain open communication channels with senior stakeholders through regular governance sessions, escalating appropriately as and when required.
- Own the quality of all client outputs and ensure all client and internal document repositories are accurate and up to date
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.