Technical QA Engineer (Rapidly upskill in Cloud)
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an QA who has:
- At least 3 years' experience in a QA role
- Experience working on complex, large scale systems
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Keen to gain experience in Cloud technologies, Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with Java would be advantageous but isn't essential
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working / fully Remote options
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As a Technical QA Engineer you will:
- Join an established Agile team
- Become familiar with the existing system
- Create Test Plans utilizing both Manual & Automated strategies where appropriate
- Gain experience in Cloud / Containerization technologies
VANRATH are proud to continue working with one of the most exiting Technology companies in Belfast as they grow their QA team. Building solutions for the IOT their products are changing the way we use technology. This is a true "Engineer's company" where exposure to the newest tools and technology is part of the appeal.
This approach has resulted in one of the most stable and satisfied teams in Belfast and is backed up with a generous staff-centric benefits package.
If you're interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.