VANRATH are currently working exclusively with a £100m+ turnover logistics business on their search for a Technical Project Manager with experience/awareness in Business Analysis. This will be a hybrid role, with the ideal candidate having solid experience in overseeing the full project management lifecycle within a software solutions environment who is also comfortable delivering business analytics to a good standard.
- Competitive salary - up to £70,000
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical & Dental cover
- Regular salary reviews
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years' experience in delivering & managing projects preferably in a software development environment
- Someone who is technically able - ideally a developer/engineer/tester in the past
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Project Delivery Methodologies
- Solid knowledge of project lifecycle
- Experience managing and dealing with key stakeholders
- Experience in Business Analysis within an IT environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent experience in risk analysis and management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communication skills are essential
- Ability to work to extremely tight deadlines
- Experience working with JIRA
- Must hold a Project Management certification (Prince II, PMI, APM, Agile PM etc.)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software/Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."