VANRATH are delighted to be collaborating with a company that offers large-scale software solutions to well-known, global corporations and government agencies. They are in charge of creating and providing scalable, adaptable, and customised case management systems. They use cutting-edge, industry-leading solutions for process, document, and database management and handle more than 4.5 million cases annually.
Moving into the Technical Project Manager position, you will be leading technical teams, and liaising with clients and key stakeholders in the management & delivery of multi-million-pound projects. You will lead programmes end to end, and be responsible for a select number of large-scale, high budget projects.
- Competitive salary - £55,000-£65,000
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical & Dental cover
- Regular salary reviews
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management - delivering & managing projects preferably in a software development environment
- Someone who is technically able (ideally who has been a Software Engineer in the past) - although there will not be coding elements to this role - awareness is key.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Project Delivery Methodologies
- Solid knowledge of project lifecycle
- Experience managing and dealing with various customer/clients at C-suite level
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent experience in risk analysis and management
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively when unsupervised
- Communication skills are essential
- Ability to work to extremely tight deadlines
- Experience in managing matrix resources from other countries
- Experience working with JIRA or similar tools
- Must hold a Project Management certification (Prince II, PMI, APM, Agile PM etc.)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software/Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."