Our client, the largest media and trading information platform in the world, is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager, currently undergoing construction of their team here in Belfast.
You will be leading technical teams, and liaising with clients and key stakeholders in the management & delivery of multi-million-pound projects of the highest standard. You will lead programmes end to end, and be responsible for a select number of large-scale, high budget transformations.
Acting as a vital connection, pulling contributions and key stakeholders together througought the entire process & execution of complex, technical projects.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in working within a fast-paced software environment with 5+ years of experience working in project management.
- Track record of the successful management of complex projects within Agile framework.
- Strong familiarity with application infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Networks and Infrastructure technologies.
- Certified ideally in Prince II.
- Experience of building and maintaining vital project timelines and successfully incorporate into ongoing operations.
- Proven experience as an engineer is essential - demonstration of a strong technical background and ability to onboard new languages efficiently. Ideally coming from a Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or similar degree.
- General interest/experience within the media industry would be classified as a desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software/Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Back to Job Search