Co Antrim, Ballymena
37.5 hours per week
Vanrath are recruiting for a Technical Manager to join our award winning FMCG client who are one of the UK's top food companies.
Reporting to the Head of Technical you will work as an integral part of the site leadership team with accountability for providing strong technical leadership within the designated factory.
You will be responsible for
- Ensuring that excellent technical standards are in place driving the highest standards of animal welfare, food safety product quality, technical integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Identify evaluate and lead implementation of new technologies
- Providing a line effective communication to the operations teams
- Drive continuous improvement though engagement with NPD and operational excellence functions.
We are looking for
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline, or equivalent
- Quality management experience at a factory leadership team level
- Experience in the food industry
- Experience with major multiple retailers
- Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Policies/ Codes of Practice for some of the major UK retailers, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
This is an excellent opportunity to join the senior management team within a well-known leading company that will provide you with
- Excellent salary (call office for more information on this)
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts
Send CV to apply and I will be in touch with more information including full job specification.