This is an exciting and challenging role which will provide the opportunity to create and deliver an innovative fusion between business and education in which you will undertake the full lifecycle of project management in Manufacturing/Automation, including pre-delivery planning through to post implementation review.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package of £35,745 plus a range of benefits.
The client is the main provider of further education across four of the 11 council areas in Northern Ireland. The College offers a comprehensive range of qualifications and apprenticeships, as well as providing a range of business services to support the business community.
The Ideal Person
As a Specialist, you will deliver Innovation Projects in support of the College External Engagement Strategy. You will establish relationships with clients to assess their innovation, training and development needs and deliver innovation support services to those needs, whilst maximising College income generation making full use of the support programmes on offer from Department for the Economy, Invest NI etc. Skillset required;
- Proven experience in implementing an innovation or change project
- Proven experience in project managing the delivery of programmes or contracts
- Knowledge and previous experience of delivering coaching, mentoring or training
- Industry experience across manufacturing and automation
As the Technical Innovation Specialist;
- To manage, coordinate and participate in the delivery of innovation support services and small-scale projects at a variety of levels to meet the economic needs of employers, and to develop the College as a 'best in class' provider of innovation support. In this context the college has identified innovation touch points and grouped them into a Business Engagement 3T Model
- Undertake training and skills needs analyses in participant companies/organisations and comply with necessary administration and monitoring requirements
- Complete project evaluations including participant reviews, provide feedback to relevant stakeholders and input progress updates into College systems.
- Develop new relationships and maintain relationships with employers to identify innovation opportunities and ensure a target caseload is achieved and maintained.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.