Technical Engeering Manager...- Pathway to a Director role in the next 12 months.
World class startup - Cloud SAAS security platform- Attractive Equity and salary package available --salary up to £110k base + benefits.
In a period of exciting growth in N.Ireland and globally VANRATH are partnering with a US tech company who set up in Belfast late last year . With a significant team already on board including C level ex facebook and google staff this is a key role in a very exciting period for the business. They secured over a billion dollars of investment in the last year and plan to aggressively grow in Belfast in the coming months.
- Lead a team of engineers in the implementation and deployment of integrations and customer provisioning functionality for our clients SaaS platform
- Act as a player/coach within the team, supporting staff needs and allowing them to get to the best solutions and add value for our customers
- Drive the implementation of a rich ecosystem of tooling and frameworks to enable scaling at pace across large numbers of partners and customers
- Build robust and flexible build and test automation pipelines around all functionality to ensure CI/CD practices and large scale test automation are then norm
- Work closely with our clients partners, product managers, and customer facing teams to define a roadmap for the team that balances the outside-in perspective against the inside-out, while also finding harmony between tactical and strategic solutions.
- Partner with platform and infrastructure engineering to improve both agility and quality of our clients product, supporting rapid CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code constructs to automate everything from testing to production delivery.
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with customer-facing product development.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud computing and deployment of SaaS software
- Strong knowledge of SaaS deployments, microservices, relational databases, and big data pipelining.
- Must have demonstrated ability to design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Working knowledge/experience with modern cloud deployment models (including containers, object stores, secrets & access managers, etc)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar.
Our client will tailor an attractive benefits package to attract top talent + equity.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…