Technical Business Analyst (Trading Platform)
Belfast (Hybrid Working)
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a technical understanding, experience working with a Software team and industry experience in the Capital markets?
Joining 8 BAs across 2 teams, you will receive training to bring you up to speed with the industry, the Products and then you will join one of the teams integrating new systems, streamlining and automating processes.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will be a Technical Business Analyst with experience in the delivery of complex systems, strong client management experience and ideally knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems, and OTC products
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or relevant subject
- 3+ years commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience creating User Stories and use cases in a Software environment
- Full SDLC, Agile processes and Jira for tracking
- Experience of transitioning Applications and/or Products from vendors or remote locations to local teams
To attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including:
- 10% bonus
- Flexible and remote working
- 33 days annual leave (including statutory)
- 10% pension (6% employer contribution)
- Optional private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Group life cover
A rapidly growing company with over 300 staff in their Belfast HQ, a leader in the fintech industry providing products and services across the world's Financial, Energy & Commodities markets.
This client ensures its staff have the opportunity for personal development, not a defined path, as your career will move in the direction that complements your skills, experience and aspirations.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work in a client facing role alongside the Software team ensuring that requirements are accurately translated into a Roadmap with Milestones and User Stories
- Work on Order Management and Deal Management systems, and integrate with third party systems
- Analyse, understand, and model existing business processes and recommend improvements
- Work with Product Owners, Product Analysts, and the Development team to ensure the delivery Roadmap is aligned with business priorities
- Capturing business needs in User Stories and use cases
- Support the team by defining scope and guiding estimation of work to be done
- Participate in retrospectives and enforce best practices
- Liaise between the business units, technology, and support teams
- Identify and escalate risks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analysis role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Naomi Jackson in the strictest confidence.
"Vanrath is a great company to look for when it comes to your recruitment needs. I worked with Naomi for around a month and a half and she was great at both finding interesting roles, fielding my concerns and working with me to make sure that the next step of my career is one that I am excited for."
"Naomi was such a fantastic help throughout the entire process. She kept me well informed with timely responses and went out of her way to answer any questions I had. With her help, I was well prepared for my interview and was offered the position I wanted! I'm so grateful for everything and would recommend anyone looking for advice on employment to get in touch!"
"I worked with Naomi to secure a job and every step of the way she was more than helpful. She provided me a lot of information coming up to different interviews and would check in on me regularly to see how I was getting on.
Additionally, Naomi communicated with the company very quickly after my interview stages leading to a very quick and stress-free interview process.
I can't recommend Naomi and Vanrath enough, an excellent service!"
"Professional, responsive, and incredibly efficient service: was matched with a company for a successful application in record time!"
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…