Our client, a globally recognised, leading player in financial services is looking for an experienced Technical BA to join the team here in Belfast. aving been selected as the preferred partner by some of the most prestigious banking institutions, the company specialises in strategy, technology, data, and innovation to drive change in financial services.
As a part of the team, you will be working alongside experienced professionals who share their extensive knowledge and strive to achieve excellence in their work. With a team size of over 300 and a significant revenue stream, the company is poised for continued growth and success.
The ideal candidate should have a background in financial services and at least 4 to 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst. In your role as a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality work to clients within the banking sector.
- Salary: Up to £60,000
- Bonus structure
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working
- Enhanced Holidays
- Private Healthcare and Wellbeing Membership
- Annual and Mid-Term Performance Reviews
- Serve as the primary liaison between IT Software and business teams, translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Lead the analysis, design, and implementation of technology solutions to support business initiatives
- Collaborate with IT development teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of solutions
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices to provide recommendations
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of business requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate project status and timelines effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, with a focus on fintech and financial services
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and manage stakeholders
- Familiarity with financial systems and technologies is a plus
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Business Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Fantastic! Sean helped me find the exact job I was looking for and coached me through the interview. Can't wait to start!"
"Sean Doherty at VANRATH was incredibly helpful with my job search. He kept me informed at each stage right up to when I got a job offer and even let me know when there were no further developments when waiting to hear back from different companies. I cannot fault Sean or VANRATH and would recommend anyone use their service when trying to find a new job."