VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leader in the energy sector who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of a Technical Analyst and join their Data and Reporting team reporting to the Data and Reporting Team Lead, with responsibility for providing essential support across their Data and Reporting systems.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a very generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Career Progression
- Excellent Holiday Allowance
- Annual Cost of Living Salary Review
- Annual Bonus
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development
The Ideal Person
- Proactive approach to analysis, test and implement changes enforced through Salesforce Summer, Spring and Winter Releases.
- Salesforce experience in components that include email alerts/flow components/validation rules
- Windows batch code and windows servers OS knowledge
- Salesforce and database experience
- Experience working with sandboxes and sets within Salesforce
- Java coding/Apex trigger or Apex class knowledge
- Conga Composer or similar mail merging applications knowledge
- Day-to-day involvement in numerous projects relating to salesforce applications updates including development of apex classes/visualforce pages, workflow rules, process builder and flows
- Implementation and day to day support for external Salesforce applications, Conga Composer and Adobe Sign
- Day-to-day support for Conga Composer, mail merging applications, salesforce applications
- Liaising with Salesforce Experts and third-party support to help in timely delivery of complex solutions
- Several years of development and day to day experience with Qlikview such as report writing, creating loaders to export large data sets and license management
- Report writing and creating loaders to export large data sets and license management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.