In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £25,500-28,500 depending on experience plus a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading professional services firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the position of Tech Risk Team Leader
The Ideal Person
- 3+ years experience with demonstrable experience of; driving individual performance and productivity.
- Proven experience of managing people including; workload, performance and development.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Ability to appreciate and understand the 'big picture'
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven analytical and problem solving mindset with an ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Drive individual and team performance through effective and achievable goal and target setting using performance management techniques to improve output and quality standards within the team.
- Track and understand productivity against agreed deadlines. Engage with senior company and client stakeholders to solve potential risks, issues and problems.
- Monitor and manage team capacity e.g. how illness/holiday impacts on ability to hit team targets and deadlines.
- Managing escalations: providing teams with direction and also reporting to senior colleagues when support is required.
- Deploy your understanding of Third Party Assessments in order to deliver to our clients' requirements.
- Directly support the continuous development of the Technology Risk team colleagues, enhancing their knowledge and their ability to interact directly with stakeholders and clients.
- Support with the mobilisation and ongoing optimisation of large scale managed service programmes.
- Employ operational methodologies, ensuring teams are equipped to successfully meet their own personal as well as team objectives.
- Work with other team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Identify areas for development and work with our training team to implement bespoke training quickly so that these needs are addressed and performance is enhanced.
- Provide regular feedback on performance, based on feedback from a broad range of stakeholders, making sure you recognise strong and improved performance.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or IT Sales roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden on 07871030483 in the strictest confidence.