VANRATH are delighted to be again assisting our Major client within the HSCNI that is delivering a crucial project within the Health Service across NI. with the Recruitment of multiple Credentialed Trainers to help roll out the Project across NI.
JOB TITLE Credentialed Trainer
BAND Band 5 (£27,055 )
LOCATION Clarendon Dock, Greater Belfast
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES OPERATIONAL DELIVERY
- Attend and pass the Epic Credentialing Program for Health & Social Care NI.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Epic application(s) as implemented at HSC NI
- Conduct clinical software training classes for the HSC NI community of workforce members as assigned based on credentialing competency.
- Work with the Principal trainers to prepare approved materials while meeting project timelines.
- Work closely with the Principal Trainers to ensure that training material and content are updated in line with system changes
- Recommend adjustments and updates to learning materials and curriculum as needed
- Administer End User Proficiency Assessments.
- Assist with creating course materials and documents such as handouts, manuals, eLearning and other educational colleterial. While updating existing content and supporting the creation of a trust wide learning library which can be accessed by all trust employees
- Maintain training records in the project learning management system
- Provide status reports and updates in a timely manner throughout the project.
- Effectively facilitate training courses/workshops/events using a range of delivery methods, activities, resources and feedback to meet the needs of all learners
- Ensure there is a consistently high standard of training delivery during the deployment of the project across the region.
- Evaluate the learning and development programmes making recommendations as how to improve the programme to increase its impact at individual, team and organisational levels
- Have a visible presence across multiple sites and engage both clinical and non-clinical areas educating and supporting our colleagues
- Participate in out of hours work e.g. weekends, evenings as and when required. In particular, during the training period and around go-live (this needs to be confirmed by HR in line with T&C)
The post holder will be required to:
- Ensure the Trust's policy on equality of opportunity is promoted through his/her own actions and those of any staff for whom he/she has responsibility.
- Co-operate fully with the implementation of the Trust's Health and Safety arrangements, reporting any accidents/incidents/equipment defects to his/her manager, and maintaining a clean, uncluttered and safe environment for patients/clients, members of the public and staff.
- Adhere at all times to all Trust policies/codes of conduct, including for example: * Smoke Free policy * IT Security Policy and Code of Conduct * standards of attendance, appearance and behaviour
- Contribute to ensuring the highest standards of environmental cleanliness within your designated area of work.
- Co-operate fully with regard to Trust policies and procedures relating to infection prevention and control.
If you are interested in the vacancy and would like to have a confidential chat, please reach out to Phil Doherty directly @VANRATH
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''I recently registered with Vanrath and met with their consultant Aisling Bishop to discuss my CV and previous work experiences. I was very impressed at the range of employers that Vanrath works with, the roles that they have on their books and the service that they provide to job seekers. I feel confident that Aisling and the Vanrath team will work to find me a post that fits my interests as well as my experiences.''
''VANRATH helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank them enough for this amazing opportunity. They made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found them extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly VANRATH. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!''