Vanrath are partnering with a local firm in Belfast seeking to take on board a Tax Senior ACA into their growing team.
This role is ideally suited to a Tax Senior ACA seeking an opportunity in a growing tax team. Previous tax experience is desirable but not essential so an ACA Audit professional seeking a move into tax would be suitable.
Salary & Benefits
- 35,000 - 40,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Dress for your day
- 6% Employer pension
- Top 10 firm
- Expsoure to large UK corporates
- Joining a large tax team with offices across the UK
- Support towards academic qualifications such as CTA
- Ideally ACA Qualified
- Minimum 3 years experience in a corporate environment
- Experience working in a relevant tax department
- Experience working in either an advisory or compliance background
- Corporate Tax returns for limited companies including not for profits, family managed businesses and global corporates
- Communicate directly with clients in relation to technical tax matters
- Lease with HMRC to ensure timely payment of tax
- Autonomy over clients from start to finish reporting directly to the partners
For further information on this Tax Senior ACA vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply below and contact Kilian Gargan for further details.