This is a superb opportunity to join a thriving and highly profitable firm in Belfast that boasts a long-established history and an impressive roster of longstanding clients. They pride themselves on their commitment to excellence, client satisfaction, and fostering a positive work culture. As a Tax Manager, you will play a pivotal role in their continued success and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to achieving excellence in every aspect of the firm.
What you'll do
Tax Planning and Compliance:
Develop and implement effective corporate tax strategies for clients, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and maximising tax efficiencies.
Provide expert advice on various tax matters, including mergers and acquisitions,
restructuring, and other corporate transactions.
Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of longstanding clients.
Act as a trusted advisor, understanding client needs and providing strategic tax guidance to support their financial objectives.
Provide guidance on complex tax issues, review work products, and ensure high-quality service delivery.
Assess and manage potential tax risks, ensuring the firm and its clients remain compliant with changing tax laws and regulations.
Effectively communicate complex tax concepts to clients and internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
Collaborate with other departments to provide comprehensive and integrated solutions for clients.
- You will hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A relevant professional qualification (e.g., ACCA, CTA) is highly desirable.
- Proven experience working as a Corporate Tax Manager in a full-time capacity, with a track record of success.
- In-depth knowledge of UK tax laws and regulations, particularly in the corporate tax domain.
- Have strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and develop team members.
- Hold excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex tax concepts to clients and team members.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the regulatory environment and develop innovative solutions to address client needs.
What's in it for you?
Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and pension contributions
Huge opportunity for career progression within a dynamic and growing firm.
Positive and inclusive company culture, fostering professional development and excellent work-life balance.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.