Vanrath are partnering with a local firm seeking to take on board a Tax Manager into their team.
This role will offer a mix between personal & corporate tax with a heavy focus on compliance and is ideally suited for a tax professional seeking to take the next step to advance their career.
- Well established firm with a wide range of clients from owner managed businesses & high-net worth individuals
- Opportunity to join a team of experienced tax professionals and industry experts
- Hybrid working with up to 3-4 days a week working from home
- Self Assessment for employee's, self employed, company directors & high net worth individuals
- Corporate Tax returns for a variety of limited companies and owner managed businesses
- Variety of technical work, compliance and advisory
- Communicate directly with clients in relation to technical tax matters
- Autonomy over clients from start to finish reporting directly to the partners
- Training and leading a team of junior staff to ensure accurate compliance & timely delivery of projects
- ACA/CTA Qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience working in a relevant tax department
- Experience working in either an advisory or compliance background
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply below and contact Kilian Gargan for further details.