Job Title: HR Business Partner
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Do you have the skill, knowledge and experience to develop a site recruitment and retention strategy that continually engages and retains great talent? Are you keen on enhancing your employer's brand within the NI Region?
Vanrath is very excited to be partnering with our award winning client in Dungannon, bringing this exciting opportunity to join the HR team as a HR Business Partner, reporting into the Site HR Lead.
Working closely with the site HR team and partnering strategically with key business stakeholders, you will play an integral role in the review of current activities, to ensure that the recruitment and selection offering is fit for purpose and can easily adapt to the changing needs of the business.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (£40,000)
- 29 Days annual leave per year
- Free Parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company discount
You will build credible and long-term working relationships with key people across the business, as is critical to the success of this role.
In addition, you will provide HR Generalist Support to key stakeholders and the wider HR Team and take the lead on continuous improvement projects that align the people strategy with the overall strategy of the business.
- Design and deliver a Recruitment and Retention Strategy that will attract and retain the best available talent.
- Support the HR team with talent management, engagement and succession planning activities.
- Work with the Group / Site management and HR team to forecast both monthly and annual hiring activities, taking account of current / anticipated turnover and any future growth opportunities.
- Lead the design, delivery and review of a seamless recruitment process for both internal and external candidates, starting with developing and updating job descriptions and employee specifications, preparing advertisements, and working in conjunction with the company's sourcing partners through to making offers and on-boarding new talent.
- Work with the wider HR Team in the development and management of the post Brexit recruitment strategy, in terms of sponsorship licences and visa applications, whilst keeping the wider business abreast of any governmental developments.
- Oversee on-boarding process for our overseas Visa Employees in line with Home Office requirements.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with potential candidates both internally and externally, in order to source candidates and build a database / talent pipeline, in line with future hiring needs.
- Undertake a regular review of all recruitment policies, documents, processes and working practices, in order to drive alignment and consistency.
- Take individual responsibility for the end to end recruitment of critical, specialist and hard to recruit roles, at varying levels across the business.
- Manage large-scale recruitment campaigns and lead the development of building relationships and attending career events with schools and colleges, in order to maximise our attractiveness within the local area.
- Develop a strategy focused on the usage and evaluation of candidate attraction methods, starting with web / print advertising, networking events and careers fairs through to LinkedIn, Job Boards, social media and the use of recruitment agencies.
- Oversee the preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies from both a temporary and a permanent perspective, ensuring that SLA's and contract terms are aligned, reducing costs where possible.
- Develop a robust set of recruitment KPIs and provide regular monthly analysis, for discussion at HR meetings and inclusion in Board papers.
- Manage the various internal recruitment systems and data platforms, to ensure that candidate information is up-to-date, making recommendations for enhancements as required.
- Partner with the marketing team, to ensure that all recruitment materials are regularly reviewed and are consistent and in line with the overall employer branding strategy.
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives in line with the overarching people strategy.
- Working with the leadership team to monitor and manage employee relations issues.
- Act as a leadership coach and confidant, providing counsel and feedback as necessary to optimize leadership effectiveness.
- Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
- Managing direct reports, namely the Recruitment Administrator and the Employee Facilities Co-Ordinator
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years' strong experience as a HR Generalist in a fast paced and challenging recruitment environment.
- Must have experience working as part of a senior leadership team.
- Proven track record in successfully managing end to end recruitment lifecycles.
- Experience in developing brand initiatives including social media activity and promoting the employer brand.
- Highly analytical, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence at all levels, in order to gain trust and buy-in.
- Efficient and highly organised.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to travel to other sites, career fairs and events if and when required.
For further information on this exciting HR BP role, please contact Jason Glenn @ Vanrath, apply below or reach out on LinkedIn
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.